Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LONDON FASHION WEEK : Meadham Kirchhoff SS13

 Imagine that you let a child at the turn of 18th century take acid and choose your clothes.....this is more then likely something they would come up with - and its not a bad thing. In fact, its actually brilliant. I love being able to get a glimpse into the magically mental world of Meadham Kirchhoff.  Every season they bring us insanely happy and gorgeously celebratory clothing. This is clothing that has nothing but happiness and sunshine about it. There is nothing dark or mysterious - although in saying that I would LOVE to see how they interpret darkness and mystery!
 This collection really isn't anything out of the ordinary. I can't even slate it for being not too far off their usual collections because it is so nice to see designers having fun and enjoying themselves. Even though the models aren't smiling - the clothes almost are!
 The only thing I wonder about with the brand is how sellable it is? Do people really go for the Meadham Kirchhoff look? I know a few of their more customer friendly pieces do make it to Netaporter.com but I have never looked to see if they sell out or not. I'm sure if you stripped a piece or two back a bit and combined it with jeans or dressed it down then you could have something quite funky on your hands.




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar