Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Samantha Goes to San Diego: What's in my Makeup Bag

Hello Internet friends! Hope you're all doing fabulous today! So in honor of my trip to San Diego being next week I thought I would share with you guys what's in my make-up bag. So essentially what products I'm taking with me! I'm pretty simple when it comes to makeup so there's nothing too crazy packed. Still I thought it'd be fun! So let's get to it! 

From top left: Rimmel Stay Matte foundation, Maybelline Fit Me concealer, NYC bronzer, Rimmel Stay Matte powder, Urban Decay Primer Potion, Benefit They're Real mascara, Maybelline Falsies mascara, NYX blush, Cynthia Rowley eyeliner, Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner, Jordana eyeliner and my Maybelline Nudes palette. 

I know not a lot of makeup but I'm a pretty simple girl when it comes to makeup. I'm trying to branch out though, I mean I use to not wear blush regularly and now I do. Baby steps.

Except for the bronzer this is my everyday, basic makeup. I add bronzer to make it more dramatic for the evenings. As you can tell most of these products are mattefying. I have oilier skin and if I'm going to be walking around a lot I want my makeup to not slide off my face from the heat and oils. These products keep it from doing just that! 

I recently bought this new eye shadow palette and have been LOVING it! The shadows are great neutral colors, have good pigmentation and are really pretty. I love that I can do a simple everyday look then jazz it up for the evening by adding a smokier effect. This palette has every neutral color you could ever need. Add a winged liner and some dramatic lashes and you're good to go. 

Obviously I'm taking my makeup brushes but they're boring and you probably don't wanna see my dirty brushes anyways. Ooh another item to add to my to- do list before I leave: clean makeup brushes. But I'm just taking the brushes that I use everyday. Powder, blush, bronzer and then various eye shadow brushes. Nothing too special. 

In addition to my makeup I also have my toiletries bag but that's also pretty boring, basic stuff. Shampoo, condition, body wash, contact solution, you know the essential stuff. I bought most of it from Target from their 'travel size' section because I only have a quart size bag to use and space is extremely limited. It's proving a challenge. I like having products okay.... 

Well guys that's it! That's everything in my makeup bag. I know not too exciting but when you have limited space you really can't take your whole makeup collection. So this will just have to do. It will at least make me A) look human, B) presentable to the public and C) sorta, kinda, maybe cute/decent looking. Haha! 

I'll be posting more in my 'Samantha Goes to San Diego' series so be on the look out for more posts! Lemme know what's in your makeup bag when you travel. What's one product no matter what you have to take with you? Comment below or tweet me! :) 

Till next time!




"the more mascara the better"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar