Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

{Subscription Service Review & Reveal} Lingerie Letters December Pair

Hi guys! Happy Wednesday! It's getting so close to Christmas and as always we are putting up the final decor up (some bigger table decorations etc we only put up closer to Christmas ... ) and all the Christmas sweet treats baskets.

Today I'm sharing my December Lingerie Letter with you. As always it's another gorgeous pair of lingerie this month - A black and blue pair that looks so soft and pretty. I have fallen head over heels for this subscription service - I love receiving my pretty pair each month. It's a little treat for me that I really enjoy.

So what is Lingerie Letters if you are new here? It's a Proudly South African based company that sends you a pretty pair of underwear delivered to your door monthly. Since I decided to treat Alex to a book subscription I wanted to get me something too - and who doesn't love pretty underwear?

The underwear is all locally made and the products locally sourced too (the underwear looks and feels super soft and delicate - just like you would want it to feel.

The website has three options - Thongs, Briefs or Surprise Me! (Which is the offer I picked - that way one month you get sent a thong, the next month a pair of briefs and so on )

As I mentioned in my previous  Lingerie Letter posts - I picked the Surprise Me option. This month was this gorgeous black and blue lace brief - so pretty and feminine at the same time.

Honestly - this is such a special pretty treat - and so girly too. I love having these pretty pairs in my underwear drawers now.

What did you think of this month's pair ?? I'm super excited for the January pair!

The subscription is R179 a month and you can sign up HERE if you are interested to treat yourself to some pretty underwear too.

Do you have any fun subscription services just for you ?? 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar