Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

China Glaze Hunger Games 2012 Collection: Mahogany Magic



China Glaze Mahogany Magic (2 coats)

Sometimes I like to pretend that I'm not 100% addicted to caffeine, but it's times like these that it becomes quite apparent. I've had a long day of extracting bacterial DNA, and instead of getting my usual caffeine fix at 1, I was working until 4:30. I have a huge headache right now! Like, I can barely type up this blog post from a searing headache. Caffeine and Advil time, indeed.

Oh Mahogany Magic, you are such a poopy color. I usually don't mind browns, but this one just doesn't do it for me. As you can see, there is a lot of yellow in it and the color dried a bit darker than the bottle. I'm not too surprised that my Sally's had a few of these left at 50% off. The application and formula was pretty amazing despite the disappointing color. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar