Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It's ready!!

My Book on Water Marbling Nails


No nails today, I'm still wearing my Black and White manicure! I have written in a few previous post about my book on Water Marbling Nails. Well I'm happy to announce that the book is ready!! It's taken me a while to put all together, marbling my own nails and tons of photos, and writing, but I have so enjoyed doing it. I'm printing and putting them together myself as I didn't realise how much even to self publish a book cost, and with circumstances here its money I haven't got. 
I made the first 5 as proper books, it was very time consuming and a lot of work to get them perfect.



I wanted a quicker way of putting them together, so now making as a flip over book. 



I start from the very basics, and show how to draw different patterns in the polish. Even how to make water marble stickers!
A sneak peak of  a few pictures inside the book..





They are £6 and free P&P within the UK. I also have a PDF downloadable link which is £5, which I mainly created for any international ladies that are interested. If you would like a copy or the PDF link please private message me on facebook.
Hope you like this post, would love to hear your thoughts, feel free to leave me a comment :)
I'm hoping to have some time to do a new mani before Saturday, but working on my book is taking all my spare time. So till next time stay safe and much love...


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar