Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Loki's Nail Vinyls - Clouds


Hello lovelies!

Happy ManiMonday ;) On this happy day, I kick start a week of Loki's Nail Vinyls! I'm starting off with these cute cloud vinyls, that I transformed into a mani that did not resemble the weather of the day. No, no, the day was one big cloud that ooooozed rain, so I just stared at my nails all day, instead of the window ;)


 Now let me tell you, I am impressed. The vinyls apply easily and just melt into the nail polish, like they were painted on super neatly! The blue base colour is Bourjois "Blue No Blues" and I applied 2 coats of SV, although I don't think that was necessary; one coat would've sufficed. 

I think they are super cute! They're available in different colours, so if you want to go all funky, you can even get them in black ;)

They're available here for the very reasonable price of $1.50, along with many more amazing designs. And check out Loki's Lacquer's blog as well! 



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar