Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

my first makeup swap + bb cream samples

I remember how i commented on Cris' post about how i would love to try the Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Mosaic highlighter. Little did i know that this lovely girl would actually let me get my first hand experience on mosaic highlighter.

& let me tell you...i love it!

This is what she sent me!


Everything looks so nice!
  • Victoria's secret mosaic highlighter
  • some product samples
  • Oriflame face cream
  • Avon shadesticks
  • an Eyeko 3in1 cream sample (finally!*excited*)
  • NYC Lip liner
  • Revlon lipstick in soft silver red
  • NYC lipstick in smooch
  • an eyeshadow palette
  • Mike & Ike lip balm
  • Kings & Queens Body Milk in Cinnamon Orange (the one in clinique lotion bottle)
  • Bourjois Chocolate Shower Gel (the one in the smaller clinique bottle)
I so love the scent of Bourjois Chocolate shower gel, it reminds me a lot of the candy Tootsie roll... It brought back memories of childhood! I haven't tried it yet..i will definitely!

I haven't tried Revlon lipstick yet because i remember when i was a kid i always play with my mom's lipstick & i always see Revlon..so i guess it just made me think of Revlon only for mums...lol...silly me...But with what she sent me, im pretty sure i'll be buying Revlon lippies now. I love it!

Thanks a lot,hun!
It took a month before i got it, but now that i have it, i just totally forgot all about the waiting time....

one package down...4 more to go...
waiting is so hard to do!

On to some of the BB Cream samples that i have.
The other day i bought some samples & it was delivered today via Air21...'kuya' (older brother) Air21 & I are already on good terms because he keeps on dropping by my place. I love receiving packages!

I have heard that Lioele is good at controlling oil...So just to see if it will work on me, i decided to buy some samples..& of course also a couple others...

So, here it is:
  • Lioele BB cream
  • Lioele fresh sun screen
  • Lioele Blooming shimmer pearl base
  • Lioele AC Control Lotion (does AC means ACne?!)
  • Lioele AC Control Toner
  • Skin 79 Diamond BB Cream
  • Skin Food Agave Cactus sun Bb Cream
  • Missha Perfect Cover bb cream in 21
  • Missha Perfect Cover bb cream in 23
The Lioele toner & lotion is so cute i don't even wanna use it. The bottles are so small...its so unforgiveably cute!

I ordered a couple more BB creams from BRTC...but i dunno when ill be able to get it..

This is all the result of my acne...i need to do something with it..until now i don't wear makeup as much as i can. I just hope that i'll be able to find a good BB Cream for me.

Well, that's it for now..
Jaa~!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar