Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Yayoge

Bling Halloween 

Hey all, how was your weekend? Mine was ok but I'm super tired due to getting up at 1.45am just to watch the delayed F1 qualifying!!
I have another Halloween bling pot from Yayoge today, and this one is number G311. Like the pot I reviewed last week, this one has coloured pebbles and microbeads, but the Halloween charms are different. 

So using the base colour I already had on, I stamped some ghosts and a skeleton. Then on my ring finger I applied the ghost charm, and some coloured pebbles on the nail with the skeleton.
Just using my go to fast dry topcoat they all adhered well, and is a super cute look for Halloween.
I have another 2 pots to try and use before the day itself, so I may use both next week depending on how busy I am and can think of an idea!
You can find Yayoge on Facebook and
Instagram.
Stay safe and much love.....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar