Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Yoo Jae-Suk, 'Running Man' PD and launch of new entertainment "I responded with pleasure"

Comedian Yoo Jae-Suk meets viewers with new Pilot entertainment programAccording to the 18th, Yo Jae-Suk, who has been playing the central role of Running Man for 8 years, will once again coincide with PD Jung Chul-min, who led Running Man.I recently planned the program while having a break, said Jung Chul-min, PD. I asked Yo Jae-Suk to join me and I responded happily.The specifics and timing of Yo Jae-Suks new Pilot entertainment program are under discussion.

Comedian Yoo Jae-Suk meets viewers with new Pilot entertainment program

According to the 18th, Yo Jae-Suk, who has been playing the central role of 'Running Man' for 8 years, will once again coincide with PD Jung Chul-min, who led 'Running Man'.

"I recently planned the program while having a break," said Jung Chul-min, PD. "I asked Yo Jae-Suk to join me and I responded happily."

The specifics and timing of Yo Jae-Suk's new Pilot entertainment program are under discussion.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar