Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Entryway Update and New Treasure

Happy Sunday.  We are having the best weather.  I think Spring  is trying to appear.  I have been really enjoying these high 50's and 60 degree days.  That is above normal for us in Chicago land for this time of year.  Hoping this is a good sign Spring is coming.

My birthday is next month in April.  While Terry and I were out junkin last week end we came across one of these old vintage water bottles and crates.  I have always wanted one so Terry said he would get that for me as an early Birthday gift.

 I put it in the entry way for now.
Love this old embossed heavy water bottle and crate.
Living in the suburbs of Chicago, I love that it is from the Chicago based Hinkley and Schmidt water company that have been in business for many years.








Now they deliver those plastic blue and clear water bottles so to come across this beautiful old piece of history was a fabulous find.
I got the chalk boards made up in the old frames in the entry way.  I like that I can change up the sayings inside these for the different holidays etc.










Hope to have the Living room done this week to show you.  Have a wonderful start to the new week ahead.
Kris
:)

Parties:

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar