Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Just in case...........you are feeling frivolous



Just in case you haven't seen this fabulous Valentino shoe........
and just in case you have an extra $4,700.00 laying about, I actually looked it up
when I saw it at the blog HOME.



Just because I am loving this pale blue from Akris Spring 2010.....


Just because I can't pick a favorite.......if I had a choice.
I am not looking this one up.


Just in case you are wondering why Carla Bruni can do whatever she wants........
Just wear the tiniest bit of Chanel.


Just in case you don't understand genetics.......
and that some bodies always need a bit more coverage no matter how many miles you cycle.


Just because this Collette Dinnigan dress looks comfortable and stylish
for a summer wedding.......of which I have two this summer.



~ Flowers by Bornay via The Lisa Porter Collection ~

Just because you are the best readers and followers........
Have a gorgeous Mothers Day weekend.





Photo 1 via blog HOME/Photo 2 and 3 via Harpers Bazaar/Photo 4 via Vanity Fair/Photo 5 via Neiman Marcus/Photo 6 via Instyle/Photo 7 via blog Lisa Porter

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar